Saturday, September 27, 2008

Officially Break!

It is now officially our 10 day break!! I still don't have any plans. My class was thinking about taking a trip to some island here. Yesterday was a somewhat bad and good day to start a break. My classes weren't boring and it felt like the day flew by. We got to watch the Bourne Identity in government class. That was the good part of the day the bad part was that I was 5 minutes late to one of my classes because the teacher had moved to another room and I didn't know it. If I had just walked into the regular classroom I would have seen a note on the board that told me where to go but I didn't go into the classroom. I ended up running up and down the 6 floors of the school looking for my class in the computer labs and places I thought they would be. I went to the front desk and asked someone if they knew where my teacher was. They took me to the third floor computer lab and my teacher wasn't there either. We asked someone if they had seen her and it turned out my whole class was in the next room over to the third floor computer lab. I felt so blonde because I didn't go into the regular classroom and see the note that would have saved me the time and effort of searching for my class and teacher. Then on top of that after soccer practice Jen, Sarah, and I caught a bus to come home. We got off too soon and started to begin the long walk home. After many phone calls to our parents explaining what had happened and where we were Sarah's mom called and said that she would just pick us up so that we wouldn't have to walk all the way home. Then we got home and our restful and peaceful break began. Well, I have to go do my chores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Morgan! I love the blog!! I am looking forward to reading more! Love ya!
Love,
Tiffy