Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tiffy's Birthday Party

We celebrated Tiffy's birthday finally this weekend. Her birthday was August 25. She invited 5 of her friends and had a sleepover. We played lots of games and had heaps of fun. We played twister, musical chairs, birdie on the perch, the foot game, hot potato with a giraffe though (the theme was giraffes), we also played American Idol on the PS2. I think Tiffy had a great time. We all watched Ella Enchanted and then some Home Improvements. Her birthday cake was a giraffe and we had this totally awesome fire-hazard candle. It was a flower that you were supposed to light then it was supposed to open up and sing happy birthday. It did everything but sing. It opened up in a big flame then died down and started to melt the plastic petals. We had to blow it out quickly. I have finally got some pictures to put on here. I found my camera cord so now I can load all my pictures onto the computer.

No comments: