Thursday, September 18, 2008
Soccer Games
I had my first soccer game of the season. We played against some British school here in Istanbul. Unfortunately we only got to play 35 minutes because we arrived a little later than expected. We played a good game and we won two to one. The girls team managed to go undefeated last year and we are hoping that we can manage to do the same this year. It was awesome. I was center forward. After the game the coach made us stay on the field and practice a little more. That was fun also because we had a small game amongst the team and it started raining. We got on a bus afterwards and it took us over an hour to get home because of traffic. It felt almost like everyone on the bus had just gotten back from a girls sleepover or something. It was cool. Then today I went along with some friends and Jen to watch the guys play. I not only went to support the school but also because my two yearbook partners were playing and I had to support them plus try and get some good pics. The guys played the same British school as we did and they also won!!!! Way to go Lions (schools mascot). They had a longer game of about an hour and won five to two. They played well and made us proud.
Posted by
Morgan B.
at
7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds like at lot of fun! I am really glad that you guys won your games!
Post a Comment