Monday, September 15, 2008

The First Week is Over

The first week of school is over and there are many weeks left to go. It was a good first week. I had homework every night that took me until past 10 pm to finish. I got homework in every subject this weekend except in one class. I have enjoyed most of my classes. I have made some new friends too. I think that Jen had a good week too. Jen and I are on the soccer team and we have our third practice this Tues. Then we have our first game on Wed. There were a lot of girls that signed up for soccer so we are going to have to have two teams. I am guessing that our coach is going to alternate between teams for games. So, I do not know if I will be able to play in the Wed. game. I hope that this next week will be good but less homework. I will try to post something new as soon as possible and I will try to get some pictures next time.

No comments: