This morning after we woke up and got ready we headed by taxi to the port. There we boarded a ferry boat along with the Tilton family. We went over to the European side to go to the Archeology Museum and also to hang out as a family. We got off the boat and went to the museum. We saw many different historic items... to me they looked like a bunch of ruins and rocks. It was an interesting and fun day though. They had a kids play place with a smaller version of the Trojan Horse. The smaller kids were allo
wed to climb up inside the horse. It was cool; I just wish that I had been able to climb up in it. Colton liked it. After we left the museum we began our journey to find a place to eat lunch. As we were searching for a place to eat we began to notice how crowded it was starting to get. We finally found a place to eat. After our lunch we decided to make our way back to the ferry port. We then noticed at how much more crowded it had gotten since we had eaten. It was the most crowded I have ever seen a place. We started to push and shove through the crowd to catch the boat. It was so thick that we were either not moving or taking itty-bitty baby steps. We finally got to the boat and came home. It was a very fun day. We all took a little nap and our ex
cursion was finished. It was an awesome day!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I liked it is was good!
I LOVE that musuem, hope you had a great break!
Post a Comment