Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Operation: Return back to School!

I could hear the sound of beeping like a bomb about ready to explode. I must be dreaming, but wait, I'm not dreaming. . . it is a bomb...a time bomb also known as an alarm clock. I have just a minute to diffuse the bomb by awaking from my slumber. I awake and successfully diffuse the bomb but now I have another operation/mission to do. I must get ready for "Operation: Return back to School." This mission is going to be a semi-difficult one. After I arrive at the base of the operation, I realize that I have a big mission before me. There will be many testings of my abilities to succeed at the task. I will have many obstacles in my way. Traps just lying in wait for me. What are these traps and obstacles you may ask. They are the tests and quizzes that are being given right after a 10-day vacation. They are the homework assignments given and also the soccer practices afterwards. Operation: Return back to school was a success. We were not defeated nor was our cover blown and all went well. We will now be better prepared when another operation similar to this appears on our agenda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I liked the blog!

Anonymous said...

We miss you so much. It was fun to see the blog. Great way to keep up. We love you. Rebecca A.