Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break

Day One- Spent all day at school for a teen seminar. It was a seminar based of the book 7 habits of highly effective teens. It was very beneficial and worthwhile. I am hoping to put some of the habits into practice.


Day Two- Woke up at 5:30 am to watch the Carolina game. It was worth every sleepless minute. I felt full of energy all day long and didn't get tired once. It was an awesome day. Later that evening I made UNC celebration brownies. They were pretty good. We had a friend over to spend the night and ended our second day of spring break.


Day Three-The Depp's arrived from Kazan early in the morning. Hung out with them all day and just relaxed.


Day Four- Went on a picnic with friends. It was perfect weather; +20 C. I even got sunburnt a little on my arms and face. After our wonderful picnic we went to the mall and hung out then we went and hung with the Hansons and Busses. Over all a great day.


Day Five- My dad got back from his trip to Turkmenistan. He was really sick so we didn't go any where or do anything with him like we had hoped to do. We went and said goodbye to the Hansons, who were leaving to back to Kazan. It was like every goodbye I say...said with tears.



That ends our spring break. Now I just have to survive the next nine weeks of school. Hopefully that will be possible. I have made it through 27 weeks what are nine more?

1 comment:

BronzeBow2 said...

How Are The Hansons? And How Are you?